Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: 社區介入策略對工作場所同仁健康體能的影響研究
The Effects of Community Intervention Strategy on the Health-Related Physical Fitness in Worksite Employees
Authors: 國立臺灣師範大學體育學系
Issue Date: 1-Dec-1997
Publisher: 中華民國體育學會
Abstract: 本研究的主要目的在探討社區介入策略對於工作場所同仁健康體能和運動態度的 影響。 以行政院衛生署同仁 126 人為研究對象,進行健康體能檢測,並以三個月「社區介 入」( Community Intervention )策略,透過宣傳、演講、演示、提供資料、鼓勵參與體 能活動及獎勵上班「爬樓梯」運動等方式,探討工作場所同仁在運動計劃介入前後健康體能 和態度的變化情形,以作為相關工作場所推廣之參考。 健康體能檢測項目包括:身體質量指數、腰臀比,一分鐘仰臥起佳、坐姿體前彎和三分鐘的 登階測驗,為確實評估計劃成效並製作自我評估問卷一份,將體能測驗及問卷所得的各項資 料加以量化處理,並以 T- 考驗比較社區介入前後健康體能的差異,結果如下:一、三個月 工作場所運動介入計劃顯著的( P<.05 )改善了腰臀比、 一分鐘仰臥起坐及登階測驗體能 指數,有助於健康體能的提升。 二、自我評估問卷調查顯示運動介入計劃,90 %以上的受 試者表示各項體能皆變好或差不多,97.5 %的受試者認為整體體能變好或差不多。 三、工 作場所社區介入計劃獲得大多數工作場所同仁的肯定, 81 %認為有意義(其他 19 %認為 沒意見), 78 %認為有助於運動態度的正面改變( 22 %認為差不多),有 70.7 %認為 有助於運動習慣的養成( 26.8 %認為差不多)。妥善設計的社區介入運動策略,可改善工 作場所同仁的健康體能,並有助於運動態度與習慣的養成,建議相關工作單位、公司、機關 積極規劃推廣。
The purposes of this study were to investigat the effects of community intervention strategy on the health-related physical fitness and the attitude toword exercise in the worksit employees. There were 126 persons working in the building of Department of Health of the Executive Yuan Were recruited as the subjects and Undertaken the physical fitness tests. The strategy of community intervention lasted for three months contained a sereis of activities, including lectures, skill demonstratins, materials delivering and posters of physical fitness; rewards for the best subjects, and administrative supports. Additionally, a climbing stairs program, instead of taking elevators, duing working hours was proposed and asked to keep record. The related results and strategy will be used for worksite health and fitness promotion. The health-related physical fitness tests included body mass Index, hip and waist ratio, 1-minute set up (muscular endurance, sit and reach (flexibility), and 3-minute step test (cardiovascular capacity). The health-related physical fitness of the subjects was compared before and after 3-month intervention program, and the designed questionnaire was used for the attitude evaluation. The repeated t-Test was used for data analysis of the physical fitness and the results were followed: 1.The waist and hip ratio, 1-minute sit up, and the 3-minute step test were significantly (P<.05) improved after 3-month intervention program. 2.From the self-evaluated questinnaires, above 90% of the subjects indicated that each of the physical fitness tests became better or no change, and 97.5% of the subjects showed the total fitness was improved or no change after intervention program. 3.The community intervention program was supported by most subjects, 81% of the subjects regarded it was meaningful, the other 19% had no comments. The attitude toword exercise of 78% of the subjects was positively improved, and the other 22% indicated no change. 70.7% of the subjects thought th program will help to raise the regular exercise habit, and 26.8% showed no change. The well-designed community intervention program not olny improved the health-related physical fitness, but also enhanced the attitudes toward exercise of worksite employees; so, the strategy for fitness promotion at related company, factories and institutes are strongly recommended.
ISSN: 1024-7297
Other Identifiers: ntnulib_tp_F0102_01_050
Appears in Collections:教師著作

Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.